It's pronounced "burble-eee" :)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

This is the one, really!


Okay, here's an update on the ring situation. Josh and I went to try on rings on Thursday, and it was a lot of fun. While I loved the ones I picked out originally -I mean... the lace design is just magnifique- Josh and I both agreed that these are more me. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but both the bands are so delicate and beautiful, and the obvious bonus is that we can use my mom's oval diamond in the setting. It's funny to think that these fit me so perfectly and just happen to be almost half as much.  When does that happen, right?  Usually it's the opposite hehe.

I saw Josh checking out some wedding bands, too.  I think he saw a few he wouldn't mind wearing.  I saw a brushed platinum one that I really liked for him... maybe that'll be an update later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment