It's pronounced "burble-eee" :)

Friday, July 30, 2010

Okay, am I the only one that hears "August" and thinks "Fall"?

Seriously. And I know August is still basically Summer. It's hot. It's humid. But it just sounds maybe a little too much like Autumn, so that I start dreaming of the changing leaves, the crisp, sweet air... the layers and layers of clothing. But there's something else I look forward to just as much...

It's been a tradition for me to watch the Gilmore Girls every Fall for the last few years now. I used to Netflix them, and watch all the discs as soon as I received them in the mail, then anxiously wait for the next set. As of last year, this tradition has now been made much easier by my mom, and her birthday gift to me of the entire series. Wow. I'm already champing at the bit to break out the first season... hurry up Fall!



Ahhh! I can't wait :D

No comments:

Post a Comment