It's pronounced "burble-eee" :)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

This is the one!

I found THE perfect engagement ring for me yesterday. Now, tell me that's not a totally amazing ring?? Josh agreed that it's a "very pretty ring!"

"Grace and strength unite in this stunning star selection. Strings of channel-set graduated diamonds lead up the shoulders of the band, giving this modern-classic design a pretty profile. Lace-like signature Tacori crescent silhouettes create windows of light along the sides for interest from every angle."

We were laying in bed last night having a really wonderful conversation, and "the ring" came up. I told him all about how and why I picked it and how that's it, that's absolutely what I want. Then he asked me, "Can we get it around here?" So of course I told him where we could find it. Eeeee, he's going to ask me soon, I just know it.

We are going to use my mom's oval diamond to put in a solitaire setting at first, while we save up for these! Josh said, "Three rings? Isn't that kind of excessive?" and I said, "I'm a girl, I can never have too many diamonds." Later I found out my mom also has three rings. But instead of two engagement rings and one wedding band like I'll have, she has one engagement ring and two wedding bands.

1 comment: