It's pronounced "burble-eee" :)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Halloween 2010!

So my ideas for this years his-and-hers costumes for Josh and myself have been all over the place.

First I was thinking we could go as Gogo (me) and a Crazy 88 (Josh) from Kill Bill, but then I decided I didn't want to dye my hair or wear a wig all night:




My second idea was for us to go as San (me) and a Wolf God cub (Josh) from one of our favorite films from all time, Princess Mononoke, but again I decided I didn't want to wear a wig all night or cut my hair:


I was going to make Josh a wolf suit to be the wolf cub... and after I decided I didn't want to wear a wig, or mess with my hair, Josh still liked the idea of the wolf suit... I thought maybe we could go as Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf:



Or maybe Dorothy and Toto:




And now it looks like we're going to scrap the wolf-suit  idea all together, and go as a cowboy (Josh) and an indian (me).  I don't want to do the whole "slutty Halloween" thing, so I'm just going to make my own costume.  And really, how hard is it going to be to turn Josh into a cowboy?  Anyway... here's what I'm thinking for my indian costume:


I'm going to try to re-create the Sacagawea from Night at the Museum.  She's not slutty-looking, yet she's still pretty cute, plus it will give me an excuse to buy these:


Tall Ojibwa Chestnut Mukluks
Price: $259.95


I mean, how great are these?  They'll come in handy over the winter, too, because they'll keep my feet warm down to -20° F.  Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment